You will need a blender or food processor for this recipe
- 1 x big bunch of fresh coriander (leaves and stems)
- 1 x tin of mixed beans (drained)
- 150g frozen broad/green beans
- 1 ½ heaped teaspoon plain flour
- 1 x tablespoon hot mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- The zest of one lemon
- And some olive oil for frying
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor and whizz until fine.
- Scoop your mixture out onto a heavily floured board or surface.
- Divide into 4 pieces and roll into balls.
- Dust your hands with flour throughout.
- In a heated pan, place the balls two by two. Flatten with back of a spatula and fry in pan until golden brown. Flipping every minute.
- Now assemble your burger however you like and enjoy!
Thanks to © Francois Huysamen