- 1/3 cup instant coffee
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups soy milk
- Mix the coffee and sugar in a large mixing bowl by using a handheld whisk.
- Add 1/3 of the water and mix.
- Keep adding 1/3 of the water gradually while whisking.
- You will see the mix change colour.
- Whisk until you have stiff peaks.
- Heat your milk and pour into your cup or glass of choice.
- Now scoop 3 generous scoops of your Dalgona mix on top of the warm milk.
You can use almond or rice milk
Sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa!
Thanks to © Francois Huysamen